During this short introduction to indoorÂ climbingÂ adults (16 +) learn to belay (to savely hold theÂ rope) and the children go climbing. The lesson takes, depending on the number of children about an hour. During the lesson, the children already climb and after class you can continue climbing until closing time. Groups ofÂ 8 children or more can book one of our package deals.
Important to know:
* Minimum 3 persons (minimum 1 adult) Less than 3 people?
* Book in advance by calling 020-6810121
* Bring sportswear and shoes
(minimum) 2 t / m 7 children per child â‚¬ 16.50
Per adult at 2 t / m 7 children â‚¬ 5.00
8 t / m 10 children per group â‚¬ 130.00
10 or more children, per child â‚¬ 13.50
- Climbing gear
- Climbing shoes (for rent for â‚¬ 3.75 per person)
After the basic instruction our instructor takes you by our cave, the rope course and the rapell at 14 meters height. The lesson takes, depending on the number of children around 1.5 hours. After the lesson, you can continue climbing until closing.
The cost of this expansion are 7.50 per person on top of the price for the basic instruction.
- Climbing material
- Cave, rope course and rapell under the guidance of instructor