Changing rooms are closed.
Your booking is limited to its timeslot and activity.
- You book individually.
- If you are registered in our system, please use your connected e-mail address.
- For top-rope and lead climbing you must be able to present a valid belaying certificate.
- Children under 16 can only top-rope or lead climb accompanied by an adult who has a belaying certificate. Bouldering without supervision is allowed from the age of 12.
- We only accept online paid bookings or bookings with a membership. (a 10-entry pass is a membership)
- Without online payment or membership your booking wil be removed.
- Payments are non-refundabel, but in case of severe rain you will be allowed to re-book.
- You may amend your booking up to 2 days prior your reserved slot.
- You can book a slot maximum two weeks in advance.
- You can book a maximum of 2 sessions climbing/bouldering per week of which 1x weekday evenings mondays to thursdays. This includes any group training sessions. (If you book on the same day your climbing you may visit more than 2x a week.)
- Check your e-mail and spam box for a confirmation e-mail.
- 10 minutes prior the time slot we open the doors, and 10 minutes after the start we close the doors. So make sure to arrive on time!
Outdoor Bouldering under 12s
Outdoor Bouldering membership
Outdoor Bouldering youth membership
Outdoor toprope under 16s
Outdoor toprope membership
Outdoor toprope youth membership
Indoor Bouldering under 12s
Indoor Bouldering membership
Indoor Bouldering youth membership
First time? Click here
Indoor auto-belay under 16s
Indoor auto-belay membership
Indoor auto-belay youth membership