An introduction toÂ indoor climbingÂ at Klimhal Amsterdam through the basic indoor climbingÂ instructionÂ (at least 3 persons) the enhanced instruction (at leastÂ 3 persons) or a Magic Instructor (at leastÂ one person:-)). Or you could takeÂ our beginners course. For groups of 10 persons and up (for example your company outing or bachelor party), it is also possible to book a package deal.
Basic Instruction indoor climbing
During this short introduction to Climbing yu willÂ learn to belay each other (to safely holdÂ the rope). For your safety at least 3 people are required. The lesson will last, depending on the number of people, about one hour. During the lesson is even rode after class you can climb until closing. You can also opt for a comprehensive instruction.
Important to know
- Minimum of 3 people. Less than three people?
- Book in advance by calling 020-6810121
- Take sportswear and shoes.
- 3 t / m 8 persons, per person â‚¬ 23.50
- 9 or 10 people, per group â‚¬ 200.00
- 10 or more, per person â‚¬ 20.00
- Climbing harnass & belayÂ material
climbing shoes (for rent for â‚¬ 3.75 per person)
After the basic instruction the instructor takes you by our cave, the rope course and a rapell fromÂ 14 meters height. The lesson takes, depending on the number of persons about 1.5 hours. After the lesson, you can continue climbing until closing.
Prices (In addition to costs for basic instruction)
- â‚¬ 7.50 per person
- Climb Cave.
- Rope Course.
- Rapell. Exclusive
- Basic Instruction
- Climbing shoes (for rent for â‚¬ 3.75 per person)
Right after putting on the harness you go to work without further instruction, because the instructor belays you.Â Rent yourÂ Magic Instructor for 1-5 people, for one or multiple hours. Only on weekends.
Important to know:
- Only on weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- Maximum of 5 people per instructor
- Book perÂ hour
- Book at least one week in advance by calling 020-6810121
- Take sportswear and sports shoes
- 1-5 persons per hour â‚¬ 65.00
- 6-10 people per hour, â‚¬ 130.00